Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate

According to the zodiac, I am a Virgo. Most of the information about this zodiac sign is accurate to me. For example: I do LOVE the earth and out doors, and will often be outside if I can. I do want to do the right thing all the time, but it's NOT because it comes naturally to me. I want to do the right thing because I am a christan and I want to do what my loving, holy God wants me to do. However, I often fail and do not represent him accuratly. I am not perfect and so even though I try, I often fail.

I do not believe that fate controls your future. You control your own destiny, or someone else does. Throughout act three scene four, Juliets parents try to control her fate and plan for her to marry Paris, even though they don't know her very well. Juliet will be a vicim of fate if she obeys her parents becuase she doesn't get to control her future. Those who base their lives off of these horiscopes might also be victems of fate because they are letting the stars control their fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment