Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Essays and me

This year I learned so much more about essays. I have gotten better at writing them and analyzing. I know I can read any book and, given the motivation and time, can analyze it. I wouldn't call myself an accomplished essayist though. most people in the class write better essays than I do, but I am a lot better at it. Thank you Mrs. Gilman for helping me to understand how to write a good quality essay every time.

My essay is probably the best I have written yet, but part of my essay is failing to be mostly analysis rather than a summerary of the texts. This is simply because there is not a perfect concrete detail for this one point I am trying to prove, but I will get as much out of it as I can.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that time is an important component to analyzing literature. Summarizing can be difficult to overcome. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete