Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blogs Conclusion

When Mrs. Gilman told us that we would be doing these blogs for the rest of the year, I was nervous that this assignment would be hard, but it turned out alright. I saw imporvement in my writting and the voice I portray in the writing, as well as enjoyed reading other people's blogs because they put so much heart and soul into the blogs.



My writing style is very clear throughout all of the blogs I have written. I have a hard time starting sories and essay and the blog posts was espeshally difficult for me. All of my posts have an akward feel and in my writing I use a lot of "I" Statements for lack of anything better to say.



I really liked the post we had to do on a few Poetry Out Loud poems. When I focus on somebody else in a post like that the writing becomes very easy for me. It is like when I right about my passion, which happens to be the God I serve. I am very sorry if I bugged any of you by constentatly talking about and mentioning God and Jesus in my posts. It is just that I don't want to conceal Him or apper to be ashamed of trying to serve him and I am still learing how to show him i my actions.



Also, I liked posting on Great Expectations and Romeo and Juliet. I like the fun things that we planned for great expectations. Also, I like how we did the two question posts. They were very helpful to understand the novel and it was helpful to write the essay and to analyze it. I really liked the cultre shock post. It made me realize just how relevant the story is today and it was fasinating to see the impact Romeo and Juliet has made on society.

No comments:

Post a Comment